The University Senate is the academic governing body of the University and is made up of faculty, students, staff, and administration members. The majority of its work is done in the 17 standing committees, which report to the full Senate at least once a year.
All meetings are held at 4:00 PM on Wednesday in the Maxwell Auditorium.
- AGENDA COMMITTEE
- ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
- ACADEMIC FREEDOM, TENURE, AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
- ADMINISTRATIVE OPERATIONS
- APPOINTMENT AND PROMOTIONS
- ATHLETIC POLICY
- BUDGET AND FISCAL AFFAIRS
- COMPUTING SERVICES
- LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDERED CONCERNS
- HONORARY DEGREES
- SERVICES TO THE FACULTY AND STAFF
- STUDENT LIFE
- WOMEN’S CONCERNS