The University Senate is the academic governing body of the University and is made up of faculty, students, staff, and administration members. The majority of its work is done in the 17 standing committees, which report to the full Senate at least once a year.
- Additional Meeting 2017-04-26
- Agenda 2017-02-15
- Meeting Minutes 2017-01-18
- Agenda 2017-01-18
- Meeting Minutes 2016-12-07
All meetings are held at 4:00 PM on Wednesday in the Maxwell Auditorium.
Please be advised that due to the reporting that still needs to come before the Senate, an additional Senate meeting has been added to the calendar this month.
The Senate will meet on Wednesday, April 26th, at 4:00 pm in Maxwell Auditorium. An agenda for the meeting will be determined at a later date.
This meeting is in addition to the meeting scheduled for Wednesday, April 19th.
- AGENDA COMMITTEE
- ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
- ACADEMIC FREEDOM, TENURE, AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
- ADMINISTRATIVE OPERATIONS
- APPOINTMENT AND PROMOTIONS
- ATHLETIC POLICY
- BUDGET AND FISCAL AFFAIRS
- COMPUTING SERVICES
- LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDERED CONCERNS
- HONORARY DEGREES
- SERVICES TO THE FACULTY AND STAFF
- STUDENT LIFE
- WOMEN’S CONCERNS